Personal data is processed via the online webstore of Streetpica.com. All personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing we adhere to the requirements set by the new privacy law (AVG), which means that:
1. We clearly state the purposes for which we process your data.
2. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary for the correct handling of your request.
3. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
4. We respect your right to access your personal data at your request.
Purposes of processing personal data
We use your personal data for an order in our webstore. We only store and use your personal data for the shipment of your order. We use the following personal data from you: First Name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number. It is not necessary to create an account to place an order in our webshop. If you do create an account, you will have access to a management environment where you can change and enter your data yourself.
Purposes of processing and storing your personal data:
• Handling your order: We use your name and address details to process your order. These details are only provided to our shipping partner in order to correctly process your request/order.
• Handling payment transactions: In order to correctly process the payment of your order, we use your payment details.
• Communication: We use your personal data to ensure proper communication regarding your order and/or other questions.
• Implementation of statutory duties: We comply with our legal obligation to keep your application data within the specified period of 2 years. After 2 years your date will be deleted from our system.
Your data will not be used for:
• Newsletters (unless you have explicitly given permission for this)
• Provision to third parties
If you would like to view your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1454 AD Watergang
The following cookies are used:
PHPSESSID: This cookie is placed when the website is visited. The website has limited access without this cookie. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Google Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This enables us to improve our website, products, services and marketing strategies.
Utma 2 years
Utmb 30 minutes
Utmc browser sessions
Utmz 6 months